One of my good friends and fellow blogger wrote this simple exercise she does every morning. It is so simple and easy, a good way to start a day or end it.
Before reading any coffee cup, I need to stop in my thoughts, and steps and center myself, I do this exercise to help me break away from daily stresses and mind occupations. Sometimes with a relaxing melody playing in the background, sometimes in silence.
While a great little de-stressing session for a coffee cup reader, it is also a nice relaxing moment to take before one drinks a coffee cup that he intends to turn for a reading. After your coffee is made, it can sit for a couple of minutes while you take this time to relax and release. Then enjoy your cup with refreshed, realigned energy, every breath and intention while drinking the coffee will transfer into the your cup.
1. Sit comfortably, shoulders back and heart open.
2. Ground sits bones and lengthen your neck.
3. Rub your hands together; build handy heat and energy.
4. Rubbing your heart, say "Thanks for pumping my blood."
5. Breathe in - love
6. Breathe out - peace
7. Release negativity with this sound, "Haaww"
Repeat at least three times